Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Puerto Rican Retard

This is just a side note for anyone travelling to play hockey ... You don't want anything to do with Phillip Painter ;) I can't believe how disrespectful this piece of turd is ! I only speak the truth when I say this guy is a fucked up weirdo . He came down to South America to follow me around and ride my coat tails , made alternate plans to referee in the tournament here in Ushuaia and had the nerve to come to Punta Arenas and accept a free room without thanking anyone and snuck away like the pussy he is after we booted him for trying to sabotage our team !

This shit eater also ordered a jersey from Los Nordicos and has not paid and had a spot on our bus that he never paid of showed up for either ... We all know he is a dick head but I just want the rest of the world to know this too :) this jerk off is a one man wrecking crew , destroying hockey for Puerto Rico  . There was a time that I wanted to go there and then I met him,  he must have a touch of the downs or something LOL . I can here his whiny voice now as I read his comments that I erased , it is funny that he can use words with 3 or 4 syllables as I am so surprised the syphillis has not gone to his head yet !

The sneaky snake that screwed my friends hopefully will not be refereeing here as he will only do wrong . I am hard pressed to believe that he knows the rules of the game as I do recall him staying offside trying to get a pass in a game . I don't think he knows what the lines are for ? I am going to talk to my friends here to make sure this guy does not make a mockery of this tournament here . This is the guy who made alternate plans and used my friends in punta arenas . I don't think anything is too low for this snake ! I hope to see you around town you waste of life , lets see how tough you are in person ;) last time I saw you , you came with Argentines to watch Bon Jovi tribute and you left on your own LOL ... Maybe you are too stupid to realize that they don't like you either :)

I expect you to make a comment here or at least man up and pay Los Nordicos for everything you owe them ! Your room , the jersey you practically stole and the bus ride they booked for you . I doubt you will though as we all know you ate a scumbag asshole . Phillip Painter go fuck yourself !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment