Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 7 South America : Etiquette

Had to wake up really early to leave Rio yesterday , something like 4:30 am so I could shower and get ready to catch a ride to the airport . Car was scheduled to be waiting at 5:30 so since there are 3 of us it would be a good idea to wake up a bit early since I am the early bird . After my shower I went downstairs to settle my laundry bill ... Remember I travel light when it comes to clothing and I needed some fresh underwear ;)

We all jammed into the 2 cars that were driving us to airport and our first flight was to Curitiba . At the airport you usually find the inbred meatballs that share the planet with us humans LOL ... We found traces of them immediately as Andi stepped in shit ... I mean really wtf is someone doing walking their dog at airport and not cleaning up after it ??? Probably the first time I have seen dog shit at an airport , traces of this sub breed of humans were very strong and we were hot on their trail LOL ! When we cleared security I found one of the inbreds near a food kiosk .. It was a female one of Asian descent and it could speak English ! I am waiting in line and this particular inbred comes frantically to jump the line spazzing out saying hurry up give me my food , my flight is boarding . I was wondering ... If you know your flight is boarding why are you here ? And why are you being such a spazz if you know your situation ? That is when I knew I had spotted my first inbred ;)

The flight to Curitiba was quick then we had to wait on our stopover which gave me time to write and  power up my ipod and camera . Luckily there were no inbreds there which made it kinda boring but I was going to find out soon that my flight was going to be full of them ! When I boarded flight one of the inbreds had their inbred baby sitting in someone's seat and there seemed to be a minor confrontation over who's seat the baby was in ... I am not a big fan of babies on planes , I know some of you have kids but please do the rest of us a favor and leave your babies home ! Sucks to be the rest of us when your baby is screaming on the plane ... Gonna go out on a limb and say people with babies should pay extra for inconveniencing the rest of us ...

When our flight arrived in Iguacu I realized the plane was full of inbreds !!! As we went to collect our baggage they all lined up right against where we would be dragging our bags ... Being the travellers we are we stood back and let others see if their bags were coming . My bag rolled by and I went to collect it , said excuse me and no one budged ... Fine ok , I grabbed my bag and probably elbowed 2 or 3 inbred mouth breathers ! I made them move . We wrestled our bags through the crowd of inbreds and found our driver . When we were leaving it was tight getting out and this one inbred was trying to push his way through us ? I stopped him and said "listen buddy we are all waiting to get out of here chill out" and I pushed him over with my cart carrying my hockey bag ... He tried the same shit with Andi and got similar results . He is lucky we didn't kick his ass , yeah it was pretty stressful getting out of the airport .

When we got to hotel all we wanted was a beer ! So we headed to a bar and met this really cool couple from England ! Catherine & Craig , they are staying in same hotel as us so we decided to hang out and go to an Italian restaurant together ! On the walk there we spotted to transvestite prostitutes ... Yuck ! I must be a tranny magnet as one of them caressed my shoulder as I walked by ... I went blind and almost walked into traffic LOL I just wanted to get away as fast as possible .. It was funny now that I think of it . We feasted at the Italian restaurant had a food time with our new friends and then headed back to call it a night !

I should probably go eat now as today is my only full day in Iguacu and I would like to make the most of it . If you are reading this and thinking this is something you would do then you might be an inbred ... Please try your best not to show it ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment