Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 18 South America : R & R

Couple days behind on my blogging ... On Monday I woke up to find out I had a radio/TV interview and had to let Caleb know about this as I needed a translator . Really did not do much this day . Brought the trophy down to the sauna and took some pics then hopped into the pool . We met Tyler and his family at the pool and we all had a nice relaxing day .

We planned to go eat then head to the interview but got side tracked when we went to change Caleb's flight so he could join us in Ushuaia . We are hoping the federation will allow him to play but apparently they are strict with their rules :( but yet they seem to be able to let the scum bag from Puerto Rico refereee ??? We will try to change that as it is not fair if someone who does not know rules is all of a sudden allowed to ref ! I mean their rules say that everyone should be registered before a certain date and I am sure that date passed and he is and was not registered as a referee , so if he is allowed to ref then Caleb should be allowed to play for us ! Does this make sense ? I think so ...

So we didn't make it out to eat before my interview and went back to hotel ... It was really windy !!! Alejandro met us in lobby and we walked over . The host called Caleb a stripper for some reason LOL and only asked me one question ... It was enough for me . The restaurant was just across the street . I had a craving for pasta , the guys met us there and seriously it was a mistake . The food was garbage !!! How do you screw up pasta ? The noodles Timo ordered were really over cooked and soggy , he did not eat it and the restaurant agreed it was not good and did not charge him for it . I ordered gnocchi and it was not so good either :( they don't seem to understand the concept of this pasta stuff ... Really it is not hard to make pasta and was one of the worst dishes I had on this trip plus our fat little troll waitress was not the friendliest person to have serving us . Not sure if we tipped her bug the reality is that we probably shouldn't have .

After our meal we went to the rink to work the locals .... I really pushed the goalies to work hard and showed them a few things . I could see they want to learn and they did ;) Torres impressed me the way he was working his butterfly but still had problems learning how to cut angles . I am sure both keepers will get much better by next years tourney if they stick to the things I showed them . We stayed at the rink late then headed back to hotel ... The next day was an early start to drive to Ushuaia , Argentina ...

Looking forward to seeing all my friends :) boludo ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment