Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spanish Scum


I am still waiting in the airport in Barcelona ... And I am still quite hungover from Sunday night/Monday morning . After the tourney we made our way back to our apartment where we continued drinking and got ready to go out to watch the World Cup Final which was between Argentina ( a country I will never visit again)  and Germany ( one of my fav places ) I am also here with 6 Germans and 6 Austians and they didn't want to spend time with the Germans which I still don't get but whatever ?!?!? I knew this was a team that would not workout when I saw this attitude between the 2 groups making up this team . The only time everyone was together was on ice and sometimes at the beach :( yeah it's kinda sad but it is what it is right.  


As I mentioned there are tons of scum bags roaming these streets and when you arrive you will know you are the prey . No joke ! I mentioned a couple days ago that we were conned into reserving a table at a German bar LOL .... There was 2 or 3 other Germans there that weren't even German ! I knew it but I am stuck at the mercy of others wishing I had my own hotel room going and doing whatever the person with the keys wants or what the majority are doing . Don't get me wrong I had fun ordering oysters and eating whatever I could get my hands on while drinking copious amounts if white wine . Yes beer first then wine .... 


GERMANY won a stunner and shit just got crazier as champagne showed up we guzzled our drinks and went to a dance club called Jagerbomb ! Only fitting place to go and on way we had a few jagermeisters and the drinks switched to vodka/red bull and boy oh boy I was mangled drunk as hell dancing into the morning hours we ended up bumping into the swedes and continued partying .

As I mentioned these fucking cockroaches come out of the cracks here to sell beer or anything they can talk you into buying . Friggin leeches !!!! So yeah we bought a bunch of beers . I also was buying mojitos on the beach my first day .... Not knowing it was illegal apparently Philip found that out for us . Anyways these guys are everywhere Nd probably work for the convenience stores where the beers from . The city should do something about it as it's really a black eye on this other wise beautiful city . 

Here is the kicker . I never wanted to be in this area to begin with but had a great time until we were walking away ... Some young guy shuffled across me and picked my pocket stealing my older camera with all my cards and every photo I have taken on this trip :( yup whoever you are I hope you rot in hell you son of a bitch bastard !!!!!!!!!! I have never had this lovely experience of feeling violated and I knew it happened within seconds of it happenning , the kid was long gone by the time I realized it  . Yes I know I shouldn't be so drunk in cities like this but what's the use of coming if you can't have fun ? Ask yourself that before saying it to me ok ;) 

Finally I got in a cab with Rainer and I had no cash when we pulled up he said he would run to bank machine and instead he left me in cab and went home ???? Thanks buddy I had to pay the bastard cab 15 euros which obviously I got ripped off again . It's starting to feel like a city where I can't trust anyone and that is not a good thing . When I got to apartment I gave him shit and went to sleep .... This was around 730 am yesterday . 

It's really bullshit that this fucker stole my camera not for the camera but the memory cards . I had an 8 gig , 4 gig and 1 gig card and they were not cheap . Most of all the pictures and videos from South Africa are all gone . Hope he enjoys them at the least someone should . If I had the chance to stab this guy in the face I would and he's lucky he got away . Someday I pray someone catches you and cuts your face up as you deserve it . I was not the only target ... Melanie had her wallet stolen and it was emptied and left for us , 150 euros stolen ! Rebecca had her phone stolen , she was most upset an they went back there later on to search for missing items but we all knew it was not going to produce good results unfortunately . It's a shame that this trips ending like this but I will always have the memories ( hopefully lol ) . The Germans have probably landed in Munich and I have another 3 hours to kill here as I sit paranoid of my belongings :( 

Yesterday was a world class hangover which I only left apartment to eat and return to my bed only to have the spins and feel like garbage . I slept long enough but still feel the effects of yesterday mornings party .... I had to leave apartment early with rest of team so Rainer could get his deposit even though my flight is 5 hours after theirs . The bus we booked and paid for never showed up and we scrambled to get cabs as all the filthy street scum were out this morning . I can say this now ... I will never stay in an apartment with full team again with no key and having to be here at airport alone waiting ... It's bullshit ! I wasted so much money for this garbage and I am kinda pissed off .... Hopefully time will start moving quicker 



No comments:

Post a Comment