Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just tired


Not sure what's wrong with me ... I guess all this lack of sleep has caught up with me ... Both nights in Durban I was in bed before midnight and slept well then we head back to Johannesburg on a pretty uneventful day with the highlight being the drive back . I slept on the ride for a couple hours . 


On every trip there are days like this and I was happy for it as I said earlier i could use the rest . Yesterday was a 5.5 hour drive with a stop for a Steers Burger and when we arrived at Gary's I did my laundry and we just chilled and watched movies .... Then I passed out at 9 pm ??? Yeah I know that is pretty early even for my standards. Now I am wide awake at 630 AM waiting to get ready to go to Pillansberg for a game drive ... Or what you would normally call a safari !!! Damn I am so excited ;) also got good news yesterday that I am getting a South African National Team jersey hehehehe. 

I should charge up my camera as I am gonna need it ! Hopefully I get to see all of the big 5 today how awesome would that be ? 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erased your comment by accident :( I would love to join your tournament in Windsor when it occurs !

    ReplyDelete