Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

2 more days until Texas


Not really sure if my liver has recovered from Barcelona ?!?!?! There were 2 insane nights out of 5 that really make me wonder if i should be drinking .... really the hangovers at my age are lethal . I remember when i used to go hard back in the day and not feel a thing ... oh boy do i feel it now . Maybe i just have to drink more responsibly and stick to beer and mix in a couple pints of water here and there . Really i am just concerned that i am able to raise a glass everyday of this next trip because i am gonna be amongst some of the worlds finest drinkers that i know .... they are all Aston Villa supporters .

Yeah i know most of you are over the game of footie after bringing out your flags for a month and acted as though you really knew about the game :) i am a full time fan ... i am an Aston Villa supporter , to be more precise i am a Canadian Villan ! I meet up with a group of guys as much as i can to support this team that 1 of my cousins supports in Birmingham . I was there for 3 weeks in 2004 and was dragged into loving them by my cousin. I try to make my way to England at least once a year to watch a match or 2 and most of the supporters i know there belong to the Kidderminster Lions who are probably all in Dallas already partying it up . These lads know how to go :P

So this isn't going to be a hockey trip unless i go to visit the American Airline Center in Dallas which i might go just to see :) it is primarily a true holiday with me just hanging with some friends , drinking A LOT , and watching footie . No playing , no working , just partying for 5 days ... the day i land back in Toronto i have a playoff game to make so here's hoping i can strike a deal with one of the guys to bring equipment to rink as my flight lands later then i would like :(

2 more days until i take off for Texas .... with my fellow Villans this should be epic ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment