Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Photo Less

What can i say ... usually at this point i have already posted a ton of pics to Facebook and would already have begun writing about stuff with more pictures . Unfortunately i can't do that this time :( someone stole my camera with all my pics . I have a few on my iPhone but nothing to really go crazy over . Over the last couple days i have been going over the cool pics i lost like the pics with the Springs Rugby Klub when i went to Orkney with them to watch them triumph over their opponent ! Today they have a big game which i hope to hear some positive results about . I hope they all do well even the big guy that stuck his tongue in my mouth LOL ... yup i had pictures of that too :(

I am missing photos with Gary at Pilanesberg and in Durban and pictures with his brother Ashley giving me his national team jersey . Gary already asked if i had the pictures of the Leopards we saw at the safari ... yeah they are gone too mate ! I do feel a bit violated as i have never been robbed or had anything of this sort happen to me on a trip . I am still a bit angry at the whole Barcelona scumbag scene which totally ruins my experience there and that still doesn't take anything from the city which i think is amazing but really why doesn't the gov't do something about making sure these guys don't roam around preying on people that are trying to have fun ? i bet if they cut their hands off they won't do it or want to do it , but in our society these days the criminals have more rights then the victims .... you can't cut his hands off its inhumane ! but really was it humane of this roach to steal my camera ? for the 20 euros you might get for it i would think it is worth cutting his hands off and protecting the tourism industry there .... funny thing is that i heard more warnings about Johannesburg being dangerous and to be careful , not to say that nobody told me about the pick pockets in Barcelona and not to say i didn't know there was a scummy part of Barcelona which we stayed in .... i highly recommend to any visitors to steer clear of Las Ramblas .... tourist trap central filled with weasels and roaches all preying on you the tourist !

In 4 days i take off for Texas to watch my beloved Aston Villa play 2 friendlies and i won't be taking a camera for this trip . I am going to make the best of my iPhone camera and see what happens until my next big trip where i plan to purchase a go pro to use . If a pick pocket wants to steal that i would understand but my 2 year old cheap camera ??? hopefully the roach will enjoy my pics as i won't get to .... this is life :(

Anyways i should get my stuff together as i have to make my way to Kitchener today to spend the day with my gf's family .... should be fun ... yay .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment