Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Full Time Backup


I feel like hell today ... woke up at a ridiculously early time today . I had oral surgery last Friday and it is wreaking havoc on me . I am telling you all this as a precursor to when i get to the point . As most of you know i run a hockey team called The Ghetto Blasters . We play twice a week .. Tuesdays at Etobicoke Ice Sports in D1 division (more like C if you ask me ) and we play downtown in the DMHL on weekends . Weekends meaning once a weekend but it could be at 1 of possibly 5 rinks on either Friday night , Saturday or Sunday ( could be afternoons on the latter 2 ) .

With my travelling and my injuries i find myself always in need of a replacement . Now i don't miss too many games or i would just give up running the squad . Between the 2 teams we play about 48 games and i miss probably 10 a year MAX . If you are a goalie that lives in Toronto area and you are a decent tendy let me know as i am thinking its time to have an official backup goalie . Yeah not the most prestigious title but you will be a member of an outstanding hockey club and you will be quite valuable to me in my absence :) Still not too prestigious ? ok yeah you are right , but regardless if you are interested let me know ! Leave a comment or message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Travelling-Goalie/250948778265927?fref=ts ... you can like my page while you are on it too :)

I could use a goalie to fill in next Tuesday if you are available contact me ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment