Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Liechtenstein #22


Wow I am behind on my posts , now sitting in an airport telling you all about something that happened 3 days ago ... Well here we go .

Everyone told me I couldn't play hockey in Liechtenstein ! I proved them all wrong :) I booked ice time at a resort in Malbun through Christoph whom is in the picture above . Really a great guy thanks for helping make this all happen ! 

It was tough getting Timo up but as usual he came through with flying colours and I am sure he didn't regret it . When we got to the rink we met Moni and Engelbert ... They both work at the rink ... Both are super friendly :) it was totally unbelievable how beautiful the setting was ! To be playing hockey on the side of a mountain was unreal ... People were actually skiing by us .


We stayed on the ice for an hour and all had fun even Kathleen and our other friends Marcus and Lisa got on and tried the ice . It is a totally natural rink and this is the last year it will be there as they are planning to build another one with pipes !!! I have never played at 1600 m !!! It was tough on my ears but amazing for the eyes :)


After the skate we had a beer with the staff there and paid a small fee for the ice time ... Thanks again guys !! We went back to Feldkirch and went out for dinner at the most awful place I have been :(

The waitress forgot our appetizer , brought us wrong drinks and all I all was a total stooge ! Then the manager came by I complained and he said "if you are not hungry then you can leave " ?!?!?! wtf  really ? Wow so we left Lol . Went to another restaurant and called it a night .... Eating in  Feldkirch is not an easy thing , but life goes on . 

No comments:

Post a Comment