Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Home ...

So here we are today i am writing in the present ... that trip was pretty taxing , losing my gear 3 times . I have had to replace my sticks , get my stick bag repaired ... now i have to get my pads fixed as i think one of the straps was cut during that pile on i encountered in Morocco LOL . Things have been going well with my squads here ... mostly everyone seems happy and we are winning . My first game back i got a shutout , what more can a goalie ask for ? I still can't believe i had gear go missing 3 times in 1 trip , just unreal !

Lately i have been planning out my next trip which was going to be a trip to South America but i have been convinced to go elsewhere ... i have to say sorry to the guys in Punta Arenas , i know you wanted me to bring a team down there but right now it doesn't seem like such an easy decision . When i travel i don't want to go to the same countries without visiting some new places and right now i have no contacts to play anywhere else in South America , aside from Quito and they are not responding so .... time to start planning for South Africa instead . Yes you heard me .... i am going to South Africa ! The plan is to start there , head up to Morocco and do a camp for the kids there again and then end up in Spain at the summer tournament in Barcelona . I have wanted to go there for a few years now ... this trip actually ends up being cheaper then what i was planning for South America which suits me better since i need to get some new pads in the near future .

I have already been put in contact with some people in South Africa . It should be good and will be great if Timo joins me on this trip . Today i am sitting at home in pain after having a tooth surgically removed , yeah they had to cut into my jaw on Friday to remove a tooth and its still sore .... missed my game this weekend and didn't work all weekend .... its a bit of a setback but i am sure i can make up for it in the coming weeks . I have to send a bunch of paperwork to Royal Air Maroc for breaking my sticks and they told me to send it to an office in Calgary ??? as far as my research goes there is no office there .... i could be wrong or blind but i need to figure out where to send these receipts as they agreed to replace my sticks and pay me back for all the unfortunate mishaps . I also have to contact the other airlines to see if they are willing to compensate me for their mistakes .... in a perfect world they would , wouldn't they ?

i guess i better get working on trying to reclaim the money i have spent to fly with these airlines ... yeah its like a job isn't it LOL ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment