Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Drunk

It's been 2 days since I left home . I have been drunk since then ;) started drinking beer in the airport in Toronto and have not looked back since then . When I got on the plane I had a great buzz ;)

So the flight was pretty decent , had to connect in Copenhagen and found a way to sleep . I put on Men  In Black 3 and passed out , woke up a couple hours later put the same movie back on and passed out again LOL! That movie is magical. When I arrived in Copenhagen I had to find my connecting flight , had 4 hours layover so I grabbed a coffee and waited for flight to pop onto board. Of course 1 hour until flight and it finally pops up that flight is at other end of airport and I have to clear security ??? Yeah I had to get searched as if I somehow found some heroin in first class or made a bomb  out of the toilet on the last plane ??? Can anyone explain why there is the need to search after getting off a flight that you got searched to get on ?

That flight was 45 minutes ... Arrived in Berlin and of course Rainer was late1 hour but my bags took forever to show up !  Rainer got me and we dropped our bags at the Meininger Hostel right near Hauptbahnhof (main train station) , stored our stuff and we were off to watch a DEL hockey game . Eisbaren Berlin vs Munich Red Bulls ( yeah they changed their name from last season) it was a great game with an amazing atmosphere , and yes I got drunk !

We ended up at this pub an met the bartender there , he was awesome! Even made me smoke in the bar , I guess he was sick of me going outside hahaha.... We must have stayed there until roughly 4 am , don't ask how I do this without much sleep ? No jetlag at all on this trip it is truly amazing ! Anyhow like I said we stayed there until roughly 4 am and walked back to hostel ... we stumbled around Berlin and I am pretty sure it was after 6 am when we crashed out :)

That was my first day on this adventure , I will write more about day 2 when I go downstairs to have a coffee ... This was merely the calm before the storm !

No comments:

Post a Comment