Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Departing Today

PUMPED ! JACKED ! SUPER STOKED !

My flight departs for Copenhagen tonight at 9 PM , just connecting in Denmark . Wish i was stopping there to visit my family , sorry Melanie if you are reading this . My cousin was hoping i visit her and the rest of her family in Aarhus,Denmark ... hopefully sometime soon i will visit !

4 hour layover in Denmark will feel like an eternity , the big deal is seeing my great friend Rainer in Berlin . He is renting a car to get him and all his bags to Berlin from Aalen via Tachov instead of taking the train like was originally planned , unfortunately he rented a Smart Car LOL ! Kinda hoping he drops his stuff off at hostel locker then comes to meet me at Tegel Airport ... if not i might have to find my own way to the hostel to meet him . I tend to get lost :)

The key is that i need to take a nap today or sleep on my flight to Denmark , both are pretty much impossible due to being so excited ( oops just peed a little LOL ) . When i land in Berlin apparently our first plan is to booze it up and go on some tour of Berlin that Rainer has planned with our night starting at a DEL hockey game ... apparently we should stay semi sober as we have good ( expensive ) seats :) i bet you that does not happen .

The last thing i have to do today is some more laundry , last bit of packing ... my hockey gear is still drying from yesterday's morning skate . Oh and last but not least i have to go to the liquor store ....

my next post should be from an airport if i find free wifi .... wish i had a pass for the Air Canada lounge 

1 comment:

  1. A Smart ??? that will be a pretty tough task to put all your stuff into it 55555

    ReplyDelete