Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 3 : Berlin

The people we shared a room with were to run in the Berlin marathon , thanks for the 6 am wake up u  bastards , and thanks for bringing your friend to shower in our room after barfing before your run ! I am not a big fan of these marathon running stick men ! After they left the constant banging of the drums outside began and yes that is how my day began .... Fuck u Berlin marathon !

Rainer and myself were really hungover from our night out with the Berlin Union supporters , stayed in our room until noon... When we finally felt good enough to leave our room we went on our way to the O2 Arena to watch Eisbaren Berlin play vs Hannover Scorpions ! The game itself was not the most eventful with Hannover winning 4-2 ... After the game on the walk back to transit and we witnessed some fans attacking a car with this terrified couple scrambling to get out , I was happy to see them escape !

As I mentioned earlier we were quite hungover and the only thing on Rainers mind was to go find his phone which he lost the day before , so off we went on this wild goose chase . Do I have to tell you all that we never found it ??? Well we didn't ... Honestly the rest of this day was not too eventful and our meal this day consisted of Pizza Hut and Burger King ... I should get going to see some sights now that I am sober ...

Next blog will be about my last day in Berlin ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment