Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Awful

Just waking up now from a good sleep ... Yesterday was not good at all , Rainer was banging on my door all night and I did not get any sleep even though I tried . When I woke up I was going to go for breakfast ( proper ) with the Finns but they opted for the garbage in the hotel , so I went out on my own and had breakfast at the Grey Cat . Nice little shop that seemed to be frequented by locals , found myself a table and ordered The Truck which was BACON , eggs , pancakes , toast and fried potatoes . It was awesome !

After breakfast I went for a wander and did some tourist shopping buying gifts for my girlfriend , tara and Ashley :) yes I got your magnets ... Also grabbed some salts , no not bath salts LOL that Is one drug I think I will pass on ! After that i popped in my room dropped off stuff made sure Rainer was alive ... He was already drunk :(

So I decided to go to the church here , it is a magnificent structure , I went in and lit a candle for the best friend that I lost some years ago ... Chris Brzezicki , I light a candle for him in almost every country I visit , I will never get over his passing away :( I miss him more then anything . I also said a prayer got the health of my team mates . Then I came back to room again to see if anyone wanted lunch ... Timo and myself headed over to this Italian restaurant , it was cheap the food was ok and the service was shit . Can't win em all ....

Came back to my room for a pre game nap and Rainer came banging on my door robbing me of my sleep once again ( fuck ! ) so I didn't sleep and it was almost time to play . The shuttle shows up and has no trailer ???? Yeah a small bus for 14 guys with hockey equipment.., really really this orgsnization for this tournament is the exact opposite of what I do for my tournament , my bags come with some guy that drives to arena and I a really not happy with this shit !

What pisses me off is that we payed a lot of money for this really badly organized really shitty tournament , it is an absolute waste of money !!!! If your team is interested in going on a tournament then don't bother with this one ... I feel as though we have been scammed or robbed ... Finally I get in rink , Rainer is still drinking  another guy ( Onsy ) is barfing and I don't think anyone is happy to be here at this point .

We are the opening game and I opened it by embarrassing myself giving up a few softies :( the refs were really really brutal , 1 couldn't really even skate !  2 goals scored on me were because the net was off  !!! At half time (. 2 period games ) we were down 4-1 ... I woke up for the second period when I decided to use my lighter stick .we clawed our way back into game . With 1 minute left it was 5-5 and 1 of our skaters was body checked and no penalty and seconds later we got a penalty for absolutely no reason ... Yep they scored with maybe 30 seconds left beating us 6-5 ... I was obviously pissed off at the refs and told them how shit I thought they were .... We pay so much money and again get sub par service.

Between games Rainer continues drinking and some guys are getting upset with him ... But he played really well in first game so hopefully the alcohol is helping LOL ;) I played a good game but my team did not ... We were losing 3-1 after first period because of all the breakaways and really awful giveaways . It was like i was playing against my team as well as other team ! We went in room because they were cleaning ice half way through ... YEAH no fresh ice for every game ??? How brutal is that !!! Honestly this tournament is almost as bad as Fussen which is the worst ? Not too sure what we paid so much for ??? Absolutely atrocious ! We are also told we can't bring our own beer into our room , they are selling beer upstairs ( really is this a joke or something ? So we drink our beers anyway at this point who cares what the organizer thinks ,we payed so fuck off ! Then we go upstairs and we are told that we must leave the arena and our shuttle is waiting ? Ok so don't drink in your room and when u come for a drink u can have one which we pay for then leave ??? How retarded is that ???

So the second period in the last game went well , I made a few big saves ANC then this dirty bastard ran me hard and I punched him so hard in the face that it looked like he was going to cry , the team was full of douchbags , another guy tried getting me to fight him by making fun of my pony tail ... I told him his mom likes it so he wouldn't shake my hand after game . These guys had absolutely no class ... If we play them again I will and someone to the hospital !

I was so pissed off after all this shot that when it came time to go to tournament party I decided I don't want to meet any of these dick heads at the bar . It is a safer bet for me to go home to sleep . Without announcing my departure I disappeared . Today we have a day trip to blue lagoon hopefully I have more fun today 

No comments:

Post a Comment