Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Pause from the pub



See the pic above kinda described the first part of the day yesterday which is a good thing . Karl and Josh have both abandoned their house to myself and Andi as they have things to do so when we woke up we had to figure out where to go near here to eat . I know the Bear is round the corner and down the road so it's an easy target to find . We took a stroll over and had some food . Andi had a pint with his meal , I had a coke . It's seriously time for a break as we have basically been drinking for two days straight now and I know I have to wake up early on Monday to travel to London to watch another Villa match which means another debauchery . So this is my time to heal ..... 

When we got back to the house after breakfast we just chilled .... we made plans for dinner out at Turtle Bay with Ritchie and Amy and realized another friend named Scotty was around too so he joined us also for some good Caribbean food :) Ritchie and Amy picked us up around 5 pm . When we got there I ordered a couple Beachcomber Zombies to kickstart the night . Yes it has alcohol so obviously my healing time was cut short lol ! These drinks have 4 kinds of rum and absinthe so they have kick and it's happy hour ....  2 for  1 so I had 4 :) I ate too of course I had a nice jerk chicken . After our meal we popped over to BrewDog as usual and had a quick pint while sitting near toilet which kinda sucked so we went to another pub called Queen Victoria or was it just Victoria , whatever it was called I liked it . Hip hop breaks were being played and I found a nice IPA to drink with 6.7 alcohol percentage hahaha ! Yeah we had the option to get a ride with Ritchie and Amy but opted to stay and drink while we were enjoying ourselves . It was Andi's last night so we might as well have some fun but not too much since we both have to be up early ....




Andi had to be up and out the door by 6 am which he has done . I started writing this after he left because well I'm awake now :) it was great spending the weekend with him and I'm thinking we left the pub last night at the right time .... we didn't stay past midnight ! We had our fun , got a good buzz and called it a night . By now Andi should be at the airport and I'm hoping he has a good flight back home . It's always good to see old friends . My trip continues though and my adventure will take me to London to watch the mighty Villa . I already have a few tins of beer ready for the train ride down with my friends . I have a feeling today is gonna be messy .... time to start getting ready . 

No comments:

Post a Comment