Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Flying these days ....



Ok so I arrived in Frankfurt , Germany alive hahaha didn't off myself because of my windowless window seat and to boot I seemed to have been rewarded with my next flight as you see above I have a window seat with a window hahaha ! Ok it's no big deal and it could be worse as we all know .... I could have got lucky and had my name drawn for a proper  dragging off the plane kicking and screaming but this isn't United Airways and to be honest I don't think I'd want to fly their airline again after seeing that ish online :( 

 

As mentioned earlier ... I was rewarded , with an upgrade to Business Class on my flight from Frankfurt to Birmingham :) nothing extra special aside from a bit more leg room  and real cutlery for my breakfast which was way better then the piece of banana bread I was offered on Air Canada .... that was disappointing . I mean I paid over $1000 and I get offered one slice of banana bread ? Really ? Ok enough of my whining . As we all know the golden age of aviation is way behind us and the reality is that businesss is business and keeping costs down and charging high rates is the norm .... yeah it sucks but it's the price to pay to travel . We could always walk hahaha. Ok not that funny but whatever ...

I'm on the plane writing this enjoying some tunes and I'm too excited to sleep even though I fully know that when I land the party will start ... well after I wait for The Tanzmanian Devil to arrive from Munich ... oh yeah my buddy Andi Tanzer is joining for the debauchery with my hockey buddies in Birmingham ;) when he gets there we will cheap it out and take the train into town with all my gear ... it might suck but it will save me a couple quid :) tonight I'm hoping that jet lag and lack of sleep don't catch up to me as we are all going to a concert .... some band called Bury Tomorrow , yes I will be in a mosh pit lol . Even crazier is that I won't have much time to sleep tonight either since I have to get up early to go watch Aston Villa . I'm so excited ! 

Not sure how much writing I will get done this weekend with all the festivities but when I find the time I promise I will catch up to let you all know if I'm alive or well I guess I wouldn't let you know if I wasn't alive would I ? Or is there an app for the afterlife yet ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment