Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

2 For You Small Heath



What a day we had yesterday . Don't even know where to start :) woke up showered and left . Today is like Christmas morning for any footie fan in Brum ... the second city derby is today and the city is buzzing hard ! I'm shaking with excitement pacing about just ready to go !!!!! We all met up at Minty's and he made us breakfast and it was well needed because we are gonna get pissed hahaha . After we ate we called a taxi and headed straight to the pub . Today we are off to The Sacred Heart . 

 

Place is rammed to the tits and we had to show our ticket at the door to keep them blue noses out . Don't want any of them inbreds near us or trouble will definitely kick off and I'm sure a bunch of people are looking to do some ass kicking on the day ? Not me though :) I just wanna have fun . It took 40 min to get a pint as the lineup was big . Those idiots that rode the Kidderminster bus to Brighton with us in November were all there being idiots as usual :( each and every one of those idiots jumped the queue moaning how they should get preference over every one because they go every week . Listen up though ok , I don't f'ing care how much you are there ! I'm sure I've paid way more to watch the Villa then any of those ✊️💦💦💦's (wanka) . The whole lot of them make me ill , they had no manners when we went to Brighton smashing up the bus and things haven't changed as they smashed glasses and acted like total idiots . Anyways they should be ashamed of themselves but like the idiots they are they don't realize it . 

 

We grabbed 3 pints each when we finally got served and set up shop in one of the corners and got some drinking in before the match . Then out of the blue Dave Wordley showed up and we hung out until kickoff . Great seeing you buddy ! When we got to the ground we walked up the stairs to the Holte ... I was fighting back tears , love my Villa ! It was so exciting to be there, nothing like this match out there and this is the center of the universe for me today :) when I got to my seat there was this guy standing in front of my seat ... I said hey I think you're in my spot and the guy arrogantly said "I'm a season ticket holder " I said yeah I don't care your in my spot . So instead of this douche saying sorry and moving on he tells me he's a season ticket holder ? I then noticed there were 3 of em taking up the 2 seats . They tried pushing in front of me but I wasn't having it so I stood as far forward as possible and crossed my arms and stood firm as they tried jostling with me , they even switched amongst themselves trying to muscle me but there was no chance these 3 pussies were gonna get my spot . F that ! They stressed me out and I didn't want to call the steward because I'm not like that . Anyways the first half was less then exciting and seemed like an even match . At the half it was 0-0 

 

Went down to grab a few bottles of beer , chugged mine then headed back to my seat . The 3 idiots came back and started pushing me asking me to shove over and that was that .... I lost it . I told them listen I'm not moving so you fuckers can take my seat and I'm not pushing my mates over to make room for you dickheads . I got in 2 of the guys faces and I think they knew i was gonna smash their heads in and then just right before I clocked him Reece grabbed me and switched spots with me . I think everyone near us knew they were being dickheads and pretty sure some people would have liked to see me pound these guys .... I honestly would have fought all 3 of them . No joke . You don't really wanna see me when I get like this . You 3 are all very lucky .... 


The guy standing at the end of row said hi to me and right away I knew he was not from here . We introduced ourselves and he ends up being a Canadian from Toronto !!! Karl was his name and we ended up hanging out the rest of the day :) ok back to the game . I was still angry and only one thing would make me happy now and that would be a Villa goal . Then next thing you know Gabby Agbonlahor comes off the bench . Wouldn't it be amazing if he scores ???? Well not much longer after he did and we all went absolutely bonkers . WOW ! Gabby scores against Blues in front of the Holte ... I'm never gonna forget this for the rest of my life . This is one of the best moments in my whole life !!!!!! Still buzzing about this .... I even gave the 3 douche bags high fives . They were hesitant after I yelled at em lol ! 

 

We planned to go into the Holte Pub after and I didn't hesitate to get there , put my head down and walked there as fast as I could before it got full . I was one of the first ones to the bar lol . Unfortunately Minty never showed up :( but we carried on and kept on drinking . We stayed until we were pretty much last ones there then we went to the Aston Manor for pints 🍻 at this point all I know is that I got wasted .... then my memory goes blank . Completely wankered , don't know how I got home but I do know it was around 11 pm which is way later then I planned but you know how things are when having fun hahaha ! Hoping that someone can help refresh my memory later and I'm really really hoping that A) didn't do anything stupid B) didn't pass out in a pub ..... for some reason I think and feel like I probably did both . Oh well 😔 

 

Almost forgot to mention my good friend Aideen who we hung out with after the match with her friend Helena ( hope that's her name) we had a good time as usual . Now hopefully my memory comes back to me hahaha ! Yesterday I achieved hangover status for my flight today YAY !!!! UTV :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment