Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Polluted


So if I were to tell you that I went out yesterday and got totally hammered , would you believe me ? Lol ! I don't even want to know what happened at the end of last night . All I know is I had money in my wallet :) I found a visa receipt (?) more then likely I bought a round of drinks ... Right now I'm not interested in piecing the evening together but let's just say yesterday was off the hook YO ! 


It was like I died and ended up in heaven with a lot of friends :) the day started with a hangover went for breakfast which I couldn't finish and then we all headed to Villa Park for our tour of the grounds . We had the best tour guide ... Mick ! He was full of amazing info and was really energetic :) the tour is regularly 1.5 hours .... Mick took us on a 3.5 hour tour and honestly it could have went longer as we were all in awe just being at the park is so magical ... Villa Park is very elegant and beautiful ! Now remember I'm a Villa fan but I would highly doubt anyone would disagree unless you are a blues fan :( 


After the tour I took my credit card shopping ... Yes my girlfriend will kill me when she sees the bill :p I will deal with that another day ! We all headed back to the hotel to get changed for the supporters awards dinner which was at Villa Park so yeah we left and came back but this time we were drinking ... A lot!


When we arrived I hung up my flag and took some flak from the Kiddy lads for not wearing their top which was my idea ... Guys I'm still kicking myself about that ! Regardless all is well and then they announced the clubs that travelled to Birmingham ... Well not all the clubs :( they failed to see the Canadian flag ??? Not sure why they mentioned everyone except us but regardless I thought it was bullshit !!!! Very disrespectful ... Shame on whoever failed to mention us ! I came across a friggin ocean , spent thousands of dollars so it would have been nice to receive some recognition right ? Whatever ! Hopefully someone reads this and realized how disappointed we are that the club we support couldn't even say Welcome Canada . 


It was a night with some disappointments as our Kidderminster friends did not win club of the year :( Chicago didn't get overseas club :( but the shining moment was when Simon Leach won top supporter which is huge and totally awesome ... Don't get me wrong it was an awesome night hanging out with friends from all across the planet that all gathered to be here but that lack of acknowledgement was very disappointing .... Unfortunately that will be in my mind forever and I hope Villa sends us a message apologizing as they should . 


Time to get ready to go drinking .... And head over to Villa Park once again :) UTV ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment