Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Birmingham


Yes I am hungover ... Not too badly , nothing a few aspirins can't fix or maybe a few more warm pints . When I landed I tried to get an Uber ride but that didn't happen so I opted to take a black cab and I paid £32 to get to the Novotel ... Not gonna bitch about it ... Just gonna roll with the punches and enjoy myself :) 

When I got to Novotel I checked in got to my room showered and headed out to the Tap & Spile which is just around the corner and met up with me mates ;then I got drunk end of story LOL ! 


Ok so there is more to it ... A bunch of the guys went out for cricket , I didn't as I just want to drink and have fun so I stuck with the pub crawl and ended up at Brew Dog which is a brew pub that obviously makes their own beer and it was yummy !!! Really yummy ... I would highly suggest visiting this place if you are a fan of good beers .... But that was not the last place we went to ...

After a few pints we headed to Craven Arms and continued our beer tasting trip ... I will be honest , I don't remember much there ? Really I am not sure if I was there or eating curry first ... Yes I ate Indian food which is not regularly something I do and from what I remember it was good ! 


That is what I ate ... I think it was chicken something or other hahaha ! Regardless at some point that is what happened ... I think ? It's really early here right now and I think I went to bed early ? I don't know ... All I know is I woke up in my bed with the telly on and a headache . Thankfully I have all my organs in tact and my wallet is here so it couldn't have been that messy .

The weather was nice yesterday and seeing all my Villa mates was over the moon awesome ! Today I have a tour of Villa Park and I'm gonna do some shopping there ... It's really good to be here ! It feels like home being with all my friends and I can't wait to see everyone today again ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment