Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Aston Villa


It was a big day yesterday . Villa was playing Swansea . Met Karl in the lobby of my hotel and went to have breakfast at Coast 2 Coast ... Yeah the restaurant I was complaining about last night :( anyway after we headed to the New St train station to catch train to Aston Station . We met this Polish Villan that was lost an couldn't figure out how to get a train ticket . We were already on platform told him just to follow us and he did . When we got off we were heading directly to the Villa fan shop on the grounds hoping to find my hoodie I wanted ... As u can see above I found it ! 

On the way to the  grounds we also found the Adventurers pub where we stopped in for a quick pint and met Paul Harris and the Belgian Lions were already there getting ready for the big game :) 


After doing out quick shopping we headed back to the pub for a pre match piss up ! Good times :) our friends have a private room at the pub and we filled in and drank beer to our hearts content . Took a few pics met some old acquaintances from Chicago and headed back to Villa Park. ! Game time 


We sat in the legendary Holte End ... To be exact the Upper Holte where everyone is mental for Villa and it was unbelievably amazing !!! What an atmosphere :) 

To make a long story short we tied 
Swansea 1-1 and heade back to Addies for more beer and to say our good byes . Always tough to say bye but I can leave with more friends and all I can say is I can't wait to get back . 

As you all know I had a shitty experience at this restaurant went to my room posted a blog and crashed out . Today I am on way to Munich to meet Timo and Karl who should be at the airport waiting now . See you guys in a few hours ... Keep the beers cold :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment