Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Red Bull Salute

First thing I did yesterday , called Lufthansa .... My gear is still being traced, not located ! They have no clue where this monster hockey bag could be ??? Wtf ! 

We slept in pretty late as we got smashed the night before . I mean total loss of memory smashed . Regardless it took my mind off the matter at hand . Unfortunately yesterday I could not drink enough to drown those sorrows . Trust me i tried .

We went to the Christmas market and had a couple nasty alcohol concoctions ... Something about hot wine that gross' me out . We have tickets for this huge hockey tournament called Red Bull Salute which is European Championships . We got to O2 world and it was dead ! No joke there was only about 1500 people at the games . Apparently they are televising the games which means nobody goes to the games ??? Yeah it's a bit strange .

First game was JYP ( Finland ) vs Lulea ( Sweden ) ... What a great game ! It was really dirty rough grimy hockey ... I loved  it ! Was like watching a war , and nobody was going to give up ... We sat in the section with JYP fans and they were rowdy awesome fans . We realized we were in the party section :) I must have had at least 15 beers as we sat there watching some world class hockey . JYP eventually went on to win 3-2 in shootout . It was exciting ! 

Second game was Eisbaren Berlin (Germany ) vs Farjestad (Sweden) just bought tickets to see them in Toronto too . They were way better then Berlin . Now I know why nobody was there .... Berlin this year are not so good :( they are the host team and that is only reason they are here . Trust me thy got spanked ! It was like 5-0 or something .



After the game Rainer made some friends and took off on us lol ! We went to get a kebab mmmmm ! I had my doner wrap and gobbled it and we came home to our apartment ! Immediately I started checking online for gear ... Still missing .... 

Today I got a couple more games to watch , hopefully my gear shows up before I leave Berlin . If it's not here by Monday I will have to seriously consider buying new stuff .... Maybe Toronto hockey repair can ship it to me as I have no clue where to buy gear here ugh ! Anyways I should get ready to go to the Ritter factory to make some personalized chocolates . 

No comments:

Post a Comment