Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Takeoff

So here I am sitting at the airport ! Good thing I got some lounge passes ... Free food and beer , don't mind if I do :) this is my first time posting in the new blogger app so bare with me . I am sure I will have it figured out over the next 3 weeks . My beer is getting warm ... 



So the taxi driver here was cool an I had people in the lineup asking about where I was playing . Pretty sure I caught the eye of one of the local sportscasters here too ... Ultimate it doesn't matter I am having a great day . Kathleen is already leaving Philadelphia as we are flying different routes . Really can't wait to get to Berlin . I have to be on the ice 2 hours after I land .

Good thing my super friends at Goalie Heaven took care of me today when I showed up for some leather repair on my toe strap . Darn thing broke last night during my big Ghetto Blasters win ( come from behind shootout victory ) pretty sure I got everything packed , it's usually around this time that I start second guessing my packing decisions . It's too late now anyways , I should honour me another pint . Berlin see u tomorrow ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment