Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The After Math


Ok so I feel alive again as yesterday's episode of the walking dead was live here in Benalmadena LOL ! Man oh man did I feel like a turd yesterday. I think the 20 some odd beers and half bottle of wine that I chugged until 6 am did me right . Let's face it ... I came here to party , it's friggin NYE so just get in there right? Some of you will say you didn't have a hangover and I say you probably didn't party enough and shame on you hahaha. If you partied with me you would know what a hangover is ;) just ask the many who have . 


As you can see I got up in the afternoon and did some wandering in the park next to Richards place ... He did not leave bed :( partially due to the flu he must have picked up in blighty . First meal of 2016 had the dubious distinction of being a Scruffy Burger from an Irish pub called Scruffy Murphy's ... It was huge ! 2 patties with bacon cheese and onion rings ... I could barely choke the thing down but I did ;) Kathleen was probably grossed out and no she was not hungover as she held a glass of gin in her hand all night to ward off anyone offering her drinks ... Yeah she's crafty like that hahaha!!! 


We headed back to Richards to see if he was alive but to no avail :( so we decided to head out for coffee and that's when we ended up tripping around the beautiful Parc de Paloma which is absolutely fantastic and there's a cafe there but it's closing so we continue our stroll . There are rabbits , chickens and other animals scurrying about this park which is also full of other people wandering around . All the vegetation is very artistically trimmed and honestly it's worth going to spend a hangover in . Great way to kick off 2016 !!! 


Of course I made my way to the ice rink after just to see the ice   . Last time I was here there was no ice so seeing it with ice now is a treat and I can't wait to get on it tomorrow morning . It will be so amazing to play in this mini tournament which involves paintballing . Yeah no joke , I've never tried paintballing so I'm very excited to shoot my opponents with a gun . Anyways we found a cafe where nobody spoke a lick of English and sat on the patio before returning to Richards place . We had some munchies and watched Ted 2 (sucked) and then the last episode of Game of Thrones before we hit the hay . 


I'm sure those of you rocking the hangovers would agree that this was a good way to spend a hangover aside from hiding in bed all day ... Which I could have easily done but I'm in Spain and that would have been a waste ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment