Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sitting in airport

I left Toronto yesterday and today I am here sitting in Munich waiting for my next flight to Johannesburg ... I have another 9 hours to kill :( the flight here was ok aside from the usual idiots ... The guy behind me kicked my foot at least 10 times and the person in front of me needed to be reclined even during meals and my sleep was interrupted by the person on other side of plane who decided to keep their window open for the rest of us to enjoy the sunlight they were letting in . Obviously I am chugging coffee now to stay awake but these are the tribulations of long travel ! 


When I landed here I had to go to Lufthansa desk to cancel flight to Cape Town and yes thanks again Cheapoair for the screw job u did for me ... Bastards ! Anyways it took forever and is not as of yet fixed as South African Air is not opened until 6 pm .... The staff at the desk were super amazing as they have me a bottle of water and kept me pretty calm during the whole process :) when I go back I will have to pay 50€ to cancel the flight and I will get a 15€ voucher to send to cheapoair which I have no doubt will ever be returned ... I have lost total faith in that joke for a booking agency ! 

Doesn't look like I will be meeting any of my German friends an I don't think there are any showers here so unfortunately I will smell pretty rough when I arrive in Johannesburg tomorrow ... Sorry Gary :( 


Things can be lonely travelling .. At least I saw one familiar face today lol . Hoping the airport is hopping for the German game tonight ... Hopefully I will have an appetite for some good German beer later , the mission at hand now is staying awake ! I don't want to be one of those douches that takes a row of seats to sleep . Anyways my internet is running out . Stay tuned for more adventures ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment