Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Am i Ready ?

Things have been crazy lately ... work has been busy , turning down so many jobs being offered while i am gone kinda sucks . Hoping all my employers understand and respect that i need a break . Even though its been really busy i am still caught up thinking about the loss of my friend Matt Wheeler the other week ... these things don't heal too easy but has helped the time fly somehow . As usual the therapy of hockey has helped even though we (Ghetto Blasters) lost our last game with our new backup goalie who is playing great and strangely enough we probably won't ever get to meet each other LOL ... i wouldn't ask him to come sit on the bench and when he is playing i am either working or travelling ... regardless he should get a good number of games playing for both my squads .

My hotel was finally booked last week in Johannesburg and it wasn't cheap . I booked through Rocket Miles and will let you all know how that works out as they promise a lot of points with Aeroplan and other airlines too . Its worth the try , lets see if it comes through .... the hotel wasn't cheap but is in a good area close to a lot of tourist stuff like the aquarium and other spots to fill the time , yes to fill the time when i am not having fun doing other stuff :P like playing hockey . I know you thought i was gonna talk about getting wasted , i am sure that will happen as i saw my host Gary Bock drinking out of a shoe on facebook yesterday which only leads me to believe that i will probably end up having 1 drink at least hahaha!

Also booked tickets for myself and Gary to go see Extreme Fighting Challenge which is MMA fighting :) it will be my first time watching this sport live which will be amazing . The Coca-Cola Dome is not too far from where i am staying either which is great . I only have 3 more days of work and 6 more days until i leave ... i am getting excited . Pretty sure this trip is gonna be epic ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment