Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

First Stop : Deutschland

Here we go ! Just doing my laundry and drying my gear out .... had a game last night and didn't start drying it until 1 am when i got up this morning it was not dry yet . I have a fan pointed at my gear while it sits on concrete , the drier it gets the better because if its wet then i might be overweight and that will suck bad :( i don't want to have to pay extra baggage fees ... as usual i will have a spare bag within the bag ready to pull out as a carry on just in case . Oh and if you were wondering we beat old friends Sgt. Rock last night in league action ... i wouldn't say i played great but a win is a win and i am off to strut my stuff on a couple other continents .

I will land in Munich tomorrow morning , as of now i am not sure if i am meeting any friends there ? I have an 11 hour layover there which in reality gives me about 6 hours to go out and do what ever ... as of now i would probably say i will slum it in the airport for the duration but we'll see what happens  . You never know with my crazy friends . I know for sure i won't be able to play any hockey because i am going to check my bags before leaving airport , if i do leave airport ... enough of the wishful thinking . Right now i am pumped full of coffee and ready to go !!!

Before i get out of here i gotta thank all my friends at work for making yesterday a fun last shoot day . Thanks Petri,Marco,Liam, Katelyn and Niva and obviously the rest of the crew for making it a fun day .... i know i was at work but it sure as hell didn't feel like i was :)

So German friends reading , you know who you are :P if you are available to meet up tomorrow , drink some beers and have a schnitzel or a bite to eat at Vapiano ... and if you have somewhere for me to shower then let me know ... the shower thing is kinda close to my heart before getting on another 10 hour flight to South Africa ... sorry if i am a bit rank when i land there Gary , blame it on the Germans if i am LOL . Bring a bottle of spray deodorant or cologne just in case hahaha.

WOO !




No comments:

Post a Comment