Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

And the next adventure ...


Riding the streetcar to work , yeah I've been working a lot but it's all for the good since it's paying for this next trip :) yeah my trip is all booked and my itinerary is stacked !!! From the looks of it this is one of those trips that I have to take my GoPro to share some of the experiences I will enjoy . 

When I land in Birmingham I get to see Kathleen :) it's been 2 months since I've seen her and yeah I miss her ... We are gonna go watch Star Wars that night then the next day is Christmas which will be spent with my family . I am really looking forward to this as they haven't really celebrated since my Uncle Albert passed away and I know they are excited to have visitors ... I'm sure we will all get wasted hahaha ! 

The rest of my stay in Birmingham includes 2 Aston Villa matches and finally some ice time in Solihul with the Barons who are a semi pro club ... Next morning I fly to Spain with my wet gear ? New Year's Eve , drinking with Don Rickardo and some puck in Benalmadena and I can't forget about the footie game I plan to watch in Malaga before heading to Portugal ;) 

Nothing really planned in Lisbon , sight seeing and great meals planned obviously but I'm still hoping to check out some of the mall rinks in the city before heading to Elvas with the members o Portugals Ice Hockey Feseration where we will spend a weekend training on a rink in a bull ring !!!! Yeah that will be a first for me too lol :) I'm sure that will be just ridiculous times ten wooo!!! 

Ok that's all crazy eh ? Well after that I fly to Barcelona to catch a bus to Andorra . Here's the kicker ... I head back to Losbon on the 10th and fly on 11th really early landing before noon in Barcelona then jumping on that bus and when I arrive I am on the ice with some local clubs in Andorra ...  3 countries in less then a day and on the ice in 2 of them within 30 hours or so hahaha ! Yeah Kathleen is gonna love that hahaha . Maybe I shouldn't laugh ? Oh well ...

So the trip ends when I fly back to Birmingham to watch one more Aston Villa match an possibly get another ice time if I can work it out .... Sounds good yeah ? Ok I gotta get to work now ! 12 more days until I take off ... Obviously there will be a "daily" blog when I'm not too buggered hahaha . 

No comments:

Post a Comment