Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

YYZ adventures


As the procrastinator that I am ... I decided to pack my bags today but first I needed my bag repaired yes today I needed it fixed and my friends at Toronto Hockey Repair / Goalie Heaven helped me out large !!! They told me to come in early today as I did ask yesterday :) so when I woke up I rushed to the gym first then off to my favourite hockey shop . I needed my pads straps replaced too and there was some sewing involved but all in all it only took an hour which gave me time to catch up with the guys at  the shop... After my repairs were done it was crunch time ... No not at the gym silly lol . 

When I got home I had to clean house , do laundry , cook and pack ... Yeah doesn't sound so bad maybe I'm being a bit dramatic ? For some reason I had the urge to pack clothes I haven't worn in a while since I've lost weight and I now fit in them again :) eventually I got my stuff packed called my uber and headed to where I am now . 

The airport is busy tonight ! I guess I'm not the only one travelling for the holidays . Of course that means there is a plethora of interesting folk roaming around ... In the security lineup an elderly Polish woman asked me to help her take her boots off ... Of course this was a first so I was kinda like wtf ? But then I realized it's the holidays so I gave her a hand which I think I can put in my good deed jar , and with all good deeds come nice things ... I know this is the point where you expect me to say that Satan attacked me and all hell broke loose ?!??? Not today ... 

After security I decided to grab a bite ... Now if you are Ghetto like I am then you will want to know that the  best bang for your buck here is Tim Hortons by far the cheapest option !!! I got the extreme Italian combo with a doughnut :) when I asked about the Merry Chocolate Raspberry ones the girl behind counter said she can't eat them because she is too fat already :( but then she said I should try it because I'm skinny :) yeah that made me blush ... I bought the doughnut ... It was good .... Now I feel fat hahaha ! 

I'm sure this is gonna be a fantastic trip , judging by my experience so far but then again ... You never know , so stay tuned ....


1 comment: