Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Right now I am just hoping you all are with your loved ones having a great day openin gifts and being merry :) today is gonna be a fantastic day for me and yesterday was just unreal ... Oh did I mention that the other day I was bumped up to business class on my flight to Frankfurt ??? Yeah talk about lucky eh ! What a fantastic way to start a trip . 

I slept for the most part of the flight but squeezed in time to watch Fantastic 4 which was not that great :( and my next flight was actually ok until the crazy landing which was rocky at best ... When I arrived in Birmingham I got an Uber to my hotel then showered quickly and headed to this cider house to meet my good friend Brett ... Obviously I started drinking lol . Kathleen showed up at Nee Street Station around 6 pm ... That was fabulous finally seeing her ( it's been 2 months ) we went back for a pint then heads to our hotel then off to see Star Wars : The Force Awakens ... To bad the Force couldn't keep me up as I passed out during the movie and I only saw the last half hour or so :( yeah I feel like a dumbass and now I have to go back to watch it again lol ! 

After the movie we grabbed an Uber and went to Bearwood to this pub called  The Dog which was rammed and we had a lot of fun drinking with Brett and his family and mates ... Got pretty lit up and headed back to hotel ... Grabbed a kebab next door and that was that :p 

Today is Christmas Day and right now I have to get ready to go to be with my family here in Chelmsley Wood ... I am really looking forward to seeing them . 

Merry Christmas ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment