Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

So....

10 days to go until i get to England . At this moment i highly doubt that i will be taking my equipment , with only 8 days to visit people it does not leave too much time to take off for 2-3 days on my own to do my thing ..... yeah i am not going alone , so i should think of my girlfriend too . And right now if i don't get lucky and find some ice time in Basingstoke or the Isle of Wight then i might just settle on taking my skates and teaching Kathleens nephews how to skate instead . There is a skating rink in Bournemouth and i am sure skating sessions will be open while i am there :)

Hawaii is still on the go ! I will be playing with my German friends for Tim Dyer's team out of San Diego , should be fun . We met Tim in Germany this year at the Fussen tournament , great player with a lot of good ideas of how to make these tournaments more manageable . Probably going to book my flight after England ( one trip at a time LOL ) . The other day i received a message from the other team ( Rejects) , i won't be playing for them as i am opting to play in higher division with people i already know . Kinda makes sense doesn't it ?

Tonight is Ghetto Blasters last game of 2010 (finally a break for me ) . We play against a new team called The Animals , should be fun we are all going to our sponsor bar after for some festive drinks ( PICS TOMORROW !) Our tournament this summer is shaping up , if anyone is interested in playing in the Ghetto Classic (www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=115256995210930) , you can contact me at ghettoblaster@hotmail.ca ...June 24-26 Toronto ( McCormick Arena ) . Hope to see some if not all of you there !

No comments:

Post a Comment