Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Let The Whirlwind Begin


Ok i like to push my limits sometimes. My flight for England leaves tomorrow morning and i have not even considered packing yet....also going to play some shinny this morning here . Which basically means i have around 12 hours to dry my gear so they meet weight requirements for my flight . More than likely i will run home after hockey toss my gear in the garage and point a fan at them , hopefully they dry out . If not i better work on my ass kissing smile for when i get to the check in counter.

This morning we have our skate ( in Mississauga ) which really sucks because i am hard pressed to believe that any of my teammates will show up there . People in Toronto seem to think everything is too far since they have everything within walking distance. It is kinda crazy but honestly it takes me 15 min to drive there ,it is not far from where i live . For some reason anyone i know that lives "in the city" refuse to come out here ! Yeah i know it is the same 15 min for me to go there but you have to understand these people seem to believe that they are privileged LOL ..... now that was a bit off topic , just an example why i believe i won't see anyone this morning at this skate.

Last weeks skate was organized out of the city and it ended up being a DISASTER , i was the only goalie and there were 4 guys that could skate and 1 guy that couldn't ..... don't get me wrong , it was great for me ! Lots of pucks , i was actually pretty dead beat after . Kinda hoping that there is a game today though , for that we need at least 12 skaters . Leary is the word , only because i know that guys downtown will claim that Cawthra was "too far " . I had ice time downtown but the organizer ( Dave ) seems to not want to listen to me . Lets hope there are enough skaters today , and another goalie ! or else i am just soaking my gear for no reason :(

This is my last ice time for 2010 so lets see how it goes . All in all 2010 was a great year for me and i hope it was a great year for all of you . My first ice time in 2011 will be in England and i am really stoked to start the year off in such fashion. If i find some free Internet connection at Pearson Airport tomorrow then i will make my departure blog , this time i don't have Maple Leaf Lounge Passes ..... if you are reading this and have passes that are about to expire for the lounge than contact me as i would be more than glad to use them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment