Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Anyone Reading This in Gosport ?

So i am still planning to go to Hawaii , but first i needed to get something dealt with .....England ! I have been to England probably around 10 times with my equipment 3 times and played there 0 times :( . Last week i booked a flight and used my aeroplan pts , i was in some kinda booking flights frenzy and thought i was getting a good deal and was all excited and then about 10 minutes after i booked it ...it all kicked in. Oh i was down in the dumps as i just tossed away all my points that i was saving for my Hawaii trip .

This is the thing , to fly to Hawaii it is 40,000 points and around $180 in taxes . England is 60,000 and about $450 in taxes . Pretty darn sure that the Hawaii trip is a much better deal .....but last Friday we found flights to England for the same amount in tax and we thought we had a deal with it going for 54,000 points. Feeling totally stressed out we cancelled our flights . If i can find flights at cheaper price without using my points then i can go ......this past Tuesday there was a flight sale on Expedia , and somehow it even effected the price of flights on Aeroplan . Booking my flight and saving around $100 i will be heading to London,England on Dec.28th . I am taking my goalie equipment and I AM PLAYING HOCKEY THERE ! All i need is to get some ice time ? Easily i could get on the ice in Sheffield , but i am way down in the south near Bournemouth . There is a rink nearby in Gosport so hopefully i can get some ice time there , if not i will resort to desperate measures so don't be surprised if you hear of me taking a 5 hour train ride to play hockey and leave LOL. Pretty sure my friend Daz will sort me out . Keep your fingers crossed for me as i really want to put the English flag on my stick bag ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment