Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Is it gonna happen

The hunt for ice time in England is just crazy ! I mean , i just found out there is no ice time available for 1 goalie to step onto the ice and get pucks shot on me during the 8 day period i will be near the arena ???? Gosport must be bustling with some prime time hockey players that don't give up ice time LOL!

Just sent out emails to the arenas in Basingstoke and Isle of Wight ....i have approx. 10 days to get me some ice time there or i abort the idea of bringing my gear . If anything i will just take my skates to go for a skate at the ice skating rink in Bournemouth ( no hockey !) ....bullshit .  Why is this country so hard to get a game of hockey or even just a practise , i mean i have been to Jakarta and played as much as i possibly could there ....and there is only 1 rink there ! Why England Why ?

If all goes to shit and i lose my mind then i will just bring the gear and either talk Snowy into driving me 4 hours North to Sheffield ( pretty sure that Daz can get me on the ice at will LOL ) OR i will take an agonizing train ride there and back .... i might go postal if i get there with no gear , and find out that i could have played . Regardless New Years Eve in England with a pint in my hand and some good ol' friends sounds grand anyways !

No comments:

Post a Comment