Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 7 : Losing Track of the Days

So it is Friday morning in reality but i will be telling you now about Tuesday , hopefully i can catch up as i am losing brain cells by the minute here! Tuesday was pretty much a day of travel after a quiet night in Tachov with a game last night , i am supposed to be playing hockey in Plzen today . The day starts with a wake up call from Petr who is going to meet up with us for breakfast, late breakfast .....ends up being more like lunch as we go to the River Restaurant for a bite to eat . Rainer was telling me about this amazing dish wich includes pork, steak, chicken and sausage with fries and 3 crazy nice dipping sauces . SO GOOD !!! and ridiculously cheap the whole meal was under $5 . At this point i definitely know that i want to bring the Ghetto Blasters here ....cheap and cheerful with 20 teams taking over this town of 1300, those of you on the team start saving for 2012 .

We go by the rink in Tachov one last time then back to the hotel for our bags , cleaning lady is cleaning our room ???? yeah first time this week , you could imagine ...you can also imagine how bad i had to use the toilet and at this point i could care less and the lady leaves my room. Sitting in the front foyer of the hotel with Rainer online after looking for a place to stay in Prague for this evening i hear the frantic sounds of someone spraying my room HAHAHA! Internet reception sucks and we decide to get on our way to Plzen .

So yeah i have principles and one of them is that i don't pay to play hockey ! I think i pay enough to maintain my gear and travelling expenses is way high so usually people don't make a fuss over my not wanting to pay. You can guess where this is going .... i get into the room and the manager of the rink tells Rainer that we have to pay and of course i am like what ???? i have to pay! nah i am not playing ....so i walk outside to have the manager encounter me " Is there problema " i said no just don't feel like paying to play hockey here , he says it is only 10 dollars and i told him to pay for me since it is only 10 dollars ....like the asshole that he looked like he just turned away and left . Poor bastards on the ice got to play with 0 goalies and they were absolutely shit anyways so i basically ducked around the rink to smoke a joint , watching these hapless hockey players became a tad more exciting but i was still bored to death and couldn't wait for Rainer to get off the ice . Rainer had to stay as he holds tournaments there and did not want to upset the asshole that runs the rink . Yeah i wish i skated there but my principles take presedence !!! plus my groin is sore and i don't really want to travel to Prague with wet gear ....

On to Prague again . Oh yeah we booked our room there for 2 nights and basically got to our room and crashed . I had to do laundry so i took a shower and washed essentials at the same time , took my old skate laces and used them to tie lines to dry my clothes . Was not sure if our room was a smoking room or not so i just ducked my head out the window to smoke , poked back in and asked Rainer if it smelled . He said no so i sparked one up , then he smelled it LOL! who cares a ton of deodorant spray and it smelled just fine hahaha. Putting my head down on my bed i begin to stare out my window at Prague Castle , it is beautiful this will be a picture i remember for the rest of my life !
I need permission from certain people to speak of my next 2 days , big surprise for those of you that have known me a long time ! And no it is nothing bad LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment