Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Adventure Begins

Here i am ....sitting in the Maple Leaf Lounge at Pearson Airport in Toronto. No i have not left yet LOL! Having a pint typing this out , waiting for an old friend of mine . Stu Grant ! Haven't really seen him since high school , Stu and i were both goalies that played together on our high school hockey team . His younger brother Iain is on my Ghetto Blasters hockey team , so small world. But what are the chances we are leaving the country at the same time ? Either or this is a first for me , i mean meeting up with an old friend at the airport to catch up ! i am pretty stoked !

Not too sure who reads this but if you are reading it , there will be daily installments of my adventures so stay tuned . I will probably be pretty tuned most of the time LOL! There is always this excitement about leaving for the airport which usually changes when you reach the gates ....like is she gonna charge me for overweight bags ???? well this time they didn't ( i don't understand the rules but really should i leave my chest protector behind to make weight REALLY !!! think about it ) so yeah getting to the airport sober is quite imperative . Unless you don't mind being that dumb drunk dude with that huge bag trying to tell the person behind the counter that they should not charge you LOL!

So i have a flight to Montreal first then connecting to Frankfurt , 10 friggin hours :( .....oh poor me ! Did i mention the king of the kackvogels will be picking me up and taking me on a 3.5 hour drive to Tachov, Czech immediately . yeah it sucks to be me ....unfortunately Rainer will probably show up with a big smile and a beer in hand for me . German hospitality ROCKS !!! Oh yeah i almost forgot that travelling is a big part of travelling .

Well 2 pints in and the buzz is starting to kick in , kinda hoping Stu shows up and catches up to my buzz soon :) HAHAHA for those of you that want a good laugh , i will be at the Bayern Munich vs. AS Roma Champions League game and Rainer just sent me a link that you can see the stadium live online LOL ....check it out on Sep. 15th you might see me getting kicked out of the stadium for lewd behaviour :)

http://webcam.allianz-arena.de/aa-cam-01/full_2.jpg

This is only the beginning....let the drunken lewd behaviour begin !


for those of you wondering Kackvogel in English is a bird that is shitting LOL! Rainer see you soon buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment