Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thank You Budapest


So I have been feeling pretty beat up and rough and I may have come across as unhappy in my last few posts so for the record I had a great time at the tournament here in Budapest and I would suggest everyone comes to check it out ... Also I didn't ditch Rainers team I was always told I would play for Slovaks and wanted to give the girl goalie some game time , which I still have no clue why she didn't take it ? Whatever ! There is a lot of prostitution going on here and it's kind of a turnoff but hey who am I to judge ? If you wanna have sex with a dirty nasty hooker it's your choice ( yuck !) but overall Budapest is great . 

Yesterday was playoff day and our first game was vs. Bratislava Lakeboys and they were not very strong but had to play a game earlier in the day to qualify while we got a bye to the quarter finals . It wasn't a hard game but I played shit ... Almost gave up a disaster goal but laughed it off after it just missed the net . My team dominated the other team and we won 5-2 . Next match is semi final but for some reason we had to wait for  2nd semi game instead of playing other team that won first quarter final ... It made no sense and we waited and waited and waited ... Finally we found out we were playing my buddy Max Amhel's team from Russia with former KHL player on their squad ... Yeah great ! 

Again I played crap giving up 2 softies that I should have had then I got a penalty because I swept my stick across crease and the pussy dove ... Sorry Max but some of your guys were pretty obvious with their diving ?!?!? Regardless you guys played well but I can't say I respect some of the guys that thought they were at the pool :( we were down 5-0 after 1st half (it's 2 periods) second half I got my shit together and we mounted a bit of a comeback but alas I had dug us into a deep hole with those 2 goals and the penalty I took resulting in a power play goal for them . Made some big saves but then got opened up on a breakaway which was pretty much the nail in the coffin :( 

Had to stick around for awards ceremony as we were 3rd place team and watched Amhel beat Golden Time from Romainia which was the surprise team . They honestly looked shit and everyone wanted to play them but they somehow managed to make final and lose a close game 1-0 to Amhel . Congrats Max you guys were the best team there ! 

After tourney got my medallion and said bye to my Bulldogs team mates as they had to drive to Slovakia which is about 3 hours . Thanks guys you were all great , I feel like I let you down :( but still happy we took 3rd. Rainer showed up piss tank wasted and it took forever to get him out of arena and missed the MOL game I wanted to go see :( and when I got to hotel I went to McD's and snuck back to my room to pack. . Sorry Penguins I have another week of partying and have been on the road for 3 weeks now , hope to see you all in Tachov , Czech Rep. 


I should pack my hockey stuff and get ready for my flight to London now buy before i leave I want to thank Rainer and both my teams and the tournament organizers for putting on a great skilled tournament ! I know it's not easy putting something like this together :) 

If anyone needs any info about coming here next year feel free to ask ... Peace ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment