Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Today in our neigbouring country people are attacking each other for the opportunity to buy something much cheaper then usual .... over here in Canada (particularly in Toronto) there are some stores observing these sales going on south of the border and are putting on some decent sales as well . I personally was hoping to go to Dukes Source for Sports today to pick up a Warrior goal stick , they are 40% off !!! Unfortunately my gf wanted and needed to take the car to work today so she could get back on time to take me to meet Alexandre .

 I have a couple sticks and the newer one i have seems to have some bad luck .... when i am lazy and i don't drop a knee to stop pucks coming in they seem to backspin off the heel into my net .... yeah they are real shitters , embarassing to have happen goals ! i really really hope this shit doesn't happen to me this weekend , it happened on Tuesday , it happened in Iceland , i just don't like the luck that stick holds . Now remember i am a goalie with many many superstitions and yes i washed the bad luck out of my gear this week LOL ! My gf is already on her way to work and she probably won't like this but i might force her to drive me buy the shop to get that stick .....

Tonight i have to meet Alexandre at DelaSalle Arena to head off to Montreal , originally i thought we were leaving early and kept today off but now we are leaving in evening and possibly staying until Monday instead of Sunday ... i don't mind :) I am pretty sure tonight we are stopping in Montreal for the night and tomorrow morning my first game is before noon , so i am not sure how long or what time i have to be up tomorrow to go to Victoriaville but i am sure i will find out more on the ride.... hey i did find out that the name of this tournament is Sleeman Open ... Sleeman is a brewery here in Ontario, pretty good beer to try if you ever visit :)

At the moment i am trying to decide whether i should take my laptop or not ... it might be better if i brought it so i can post some pictures with my blogs .... i am pretty sure the guys i am going to play for would enjoy that more too . Really looking forward to meeting my team mates , eating some poutine and drinking some good Quebecois beer ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment