Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

the things one must do .... :(


Yeah i know i haven't posted any blogs in like a week or so , by now you have given up on reading my blog haven't you ? ....oh well , today i am up really sadistically early and i have to go to work uggg . It is Saturday just having my morning cup a tea ;) This week i picked up some work working in the stage hand business thanks to a friend of mine that plays hockey in my league ....shameless plug goes out to Snap Hoek !

Lately i have been watching over my aeroplan points hoping the ultimate flight pops up to use my points as basically you don't just find a flight and use your points , no no no . They list the flights with the seats available for them , all flights have a cap on how many freebies they give out ( this is what i assume ) . This morning i already checked it and there is a flight that could just make me happy enough . Forgot to mention this is for Hawaii ....


The most commonly asked question to me when someone finds out about all my travelling is " what do you do for a living to afford all of this ?" ..... hahahaha, i work ... i don't go out wasting my money here at home really being picky about when i go out which is not very often . You see i don't really think it is as exciting to go downtown get wasted and come home the next morning . With that $150 or so for 1good night out approx. i keep in my pocket , if you imagine 10 nights like that off and you have a flight to Europe :) another 10 and you have spending money for a month ! I find it much more exciting to get drunk in a foreign country where i have no comprehension of the language and try to find my way home .....

Really hoping that today work goes by FAST ! Have a good weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment