Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Finally Icetime

So 2011 started off with a hangover , and a very last second change of plans....i am at the mercy of Kathleens family here :( . Yesterday i woke up thinking we were going to just hang out and relax our hangovers and watch movies , order Chinese ,etc.... WRONG ! Her cousin calls her and makes plans with her for everyone to go over there ( without asking me ) . In my hungover state i obviously refuse , and refuse , and refuse!!!!

So i did not go . And i was seriously and still am pissed off that someone is making plans for me to go see strangers in my hungover shitty state . Ask yourself why would someone do this , well she NEEDS to see these people while we are here ...  now ask me why it could not have been on 1 of the other 7 days we are here ? this i do not know , all i know is i am still a bit cranky and dying to eat ( yesterday i ate nothing ) .

Instead of going out to visit Kathleens family that i don't know , Snowy and myself went out drinking ( hehehe) met up with Parsonage and Flimmy . Went to harass another old Ringwood friend JT but he was not there , or was hiding out really well LOL. Basically i walked around town for a few hours with a bottle of wine in my hand that i still have not finished. My drinking yesterday was not that of a hardcore hockey playing booze hound .

Today we are going to Bournemouth for a pleasure skate , and hopefully i can teach the kids how to skate . Unfortunately for 1 hour with 3 adults and 2 children is costing us 37 POUNDS ....around $50 ! The kids want to skate with me and i need to limber up for tonight's training session in Basingstoke ( the big event !) I am definitely going to get as many pictures as possible , hopefully i can get some good video footage too .

Excuse me as i just woke up , it is time for coffee !

No comments:

Post a Comment