Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Plans For Hawaii Tournament

Good Morning !

I have been in a really good mood since my last trip , things seem to be going well as of late ( in my prozac state of mind they seem well ) . Yesterday i received a reply from one of the organizers of the tournament in Hawaii that i really want to go to at the end of April . As i have mentioned before ...planning for these trips is not as easy as you may think it is .

Last year i was invited by Timo ( good friend from Germany ) to play with his team , not run by him but by another fellow. Well he had trouble finding players and it was aborted and i was heartbroken :( that same month i had my tournament in Sheffield ,UK cancelled . So this time i contacted the tournament organizer and asked if they need goalies ? Tournaments always need goalie to float around ( injuries, too drunk,etc..) so i decided to ask just in case my team this year decided to bail ....yes i am planning to go with Timo again ! This time i am keeping my fingers crossed and have my backup plan in play :)

Really wanting to book this flight right now ! From all these crazy flights i have paid for , finally attaining enough aeroplan ( Air Canada) points ! 40,000 pts and $175 ( stupid taxes !) gets me a flight to Hawaii ....the sooner i book the better .

After booking next step is hotel . Currently waiting to hear what my German friends are planning . Oh and if anyone is interested in coming it is a 30+ tournament , here is the link http://www.icepalacehawaii.com/hockey/tournaments . check it out and if you are interested in joining me just post a comment . pretty sure my dates for travel will be April 12-21 , have to leave right after tournament in Hawaii to get back to Toronto for a tournament here with my Ghetto Blasters !

2 comments:

  1. I think we are going to bring a team from San Diego as well to Hawaii. I am going to post it on www.plthockey.com soon along with the other tourneys scheduled for 2011. Maybe we'll have as much fun on the beach as we did in Germany!
    Cheers. TIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing if you guys hopped over there from San D !!! I guess we should keep each other posted :)

    ReplyDelete