Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Still Trying To Remember


Alright this is one of those stories that at the end I can only explain by saying I'm a goalie ... Yes that is my only excuse . I can blame jet lag for some of it but really most of the day was that of a psychopath or a goalie . Now honestly I did not plan to become the man I became this night but it's hard to not become a raging drunk without the help of some friends :) 


As most of you know already , I am a die hard Aston Villa supporter and I flew over to watch a couple big games ... First one was Saturday and yeah I know it's Monday night and this happened a few days ago but trust me it has taken me a few days to piece together what I know and what I'm willing to share , yes some things I can't remember and some things I just don't want to remember .... My girlfriend probably won't enjoy most of this but here we go ! The day started at honestly I can't remember o'clock when I made my way to the Aston Tavern to meet my mates from the Kiddy Lions . Of course beer was on the menu ... Just remembered that I had a shit breakfast at Figure of Eight with Simon Tissington from San Diego , I pecked at the hard fried egg and the rock hard bacon and that is the last sober moment I had . After that I stuck my head in the lions mouth hahaha . So back to the Aston Tavern , yeah I started getting pissed having beers offered with other beers in hand I was necking pints like a thirsty man after some water . 


My buddy Brett Bates showed up with little cunt and the lads , yeah somehow I remember little cunt hahaha ! Just after that we headed to the Lions Lounge which was full and was kinds disappointed that we didn't get in so quick but in hindsight it probably saved me from being even more wasted . When I got in I met up with the Belgian Lions whom always seem to be here when I'm over which is great because I have more people to drink with ... Jesus I sound like an alcoholic don't I ? Oh well it is what it is ! I don't party like this at home believe it or not ... Please believe me :) we were playing the Tesco Baggies and my record coming over here is not that great but you would hope that we'd beat a shit club like this right ? Well my luck was just as bad as usual ... 


As we all know alcohol is not to be consumed in the stands but you can go drink at the concessions which I did during the game since I was such a thirsty bastard LOL ! So the drinking never really stopped ... Met a lad from Bromsgrove that I had a few tins with while Karl occupied our seats . I do remember watching us lose ... Yeah kinda wish I forgot that part but I don't :( some dodgy calls from the ref and some uninspired footie added up to another loss unfortunately . I don't even want to let you all know what the clubs record is when I'm here ... I might be banned for that reason . After the game I went to the Lions Lounge and continued drinking then it gets blurry ... So based on what I've gathered , I went with Belgian Lions to their hotel and continued drinking until I passed out on the table ( jet lag) and when I awoke I think I went to another bar where I'm pretty sure I was turned away and then ended up at my hotel wrecked ... That is the short story ok ! If you know more then keep it to yourself ok ;) seriously ! Tommy if I did pass out I'm sorry mate . 

And now you are wondering what happened the day after right ... Pretty simply put , it was an epic hangover which kept me in bed for the full day , I didn't leave my room and I didn't eat because every hole on my body was an exit and definitely not an entrance ... Figure that out on your own ? It wasn't pretty , my room looked like something out of A Nightmare on Elm Street . I know it sounds like I'm glorifying alcohol abuse and seriously I'm not . I will be the first to agree that I did overdo it and that I will probably try not to do it again ... Unfortunately there is a bigger game tomorrow vs the scum bastards called Small Heath . I am going to try to pace myself but I have to admit that my flight home Wednesday morning will more then likely be a horrible one . Let's just hope for a better result on the pitch ... UTV , SOTC , VTID ! If you don't know what that means then look it up :) time to hit the hay .... 



1 comment:

  1. All you need is a warm Lone Star with some Cholula, and you'll feel almost human by the time you get to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete