Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Struggles



Oh my first world problems :P so i am in limbo at the moment waiting .... firstly i am waiting to get some cheques from some employers that are slow to pull the payment trigger . I love you guys the most , can't wait to work for you again ( no comment ) . Once that magical cheque arrives in that mailbox i have set up surveillance on then i can run to my favorite money institute to put it into my account , hopefully clearing immediately ... i will have to conjure up some magic to convince teller to push it through so i can run home and book my flights . yeah the flights aren't really intriguing either .... 35 hours in transit :( with a 9 or 10 hour layover in either Frankfurt or Istanbul ... i am not interested in obtaining visa to leave airport in Istanbul so i am hoping that some of my German kackvogel friends decide they want to meet me for some lunch or beers to help kill time and make this decision easier .

The next thing i am waiting on is Timo ... oh Timo please tell me you are coming to South Africa buddy , your work is really keeping this trip interesting by not giving you their decision LOL . Don't worry i have faith that we will be drinking a few bottles of wine on the coast there next month ( Timo is the wine drinker ) . If Timo joins us it will be ridiculous fun ... even our host Gary Bock is interested to have a skater join us ! I hope there are vehicles big enough for us 3 as we are all heavyweights :P Once i have this all planned then we can begin booking our lodging . From what i plan we will be in Cape Town landing on June 27 and staying until June 30 when we will go on our first safari :) http://www.aquilasafari.com/ ... hopefully i will be joining Ryan Bahl & wife to go enjoy the overnight safari which they suggested to me . Check out the link , it looks amazing complete with drinks, meals,lodging and of course SAFARI :) , thanks for the link Ryan also they are hooking us up with that same deal you got !

So if all falls into place in the next coming days i will be able to book all this and ensure that the beginning of my trip to South Africa will be probably some of the best days of my life ... Hockey, new friends , travel and safari ... just wow ! anyways i better go wait near the mailbox , i think i hear the mailman :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment