Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

On The Hunt

Alright so i have been hunting for tournaments , as i have said a million times ... i really wish there was a complete list that every tournament would be listed on . That would be a dream come true ... i might have to start my own . Of course i have some in mind that always pop up that i want to go to like Rainer's tourney in Tachov in April and the tourney in Bangkok in October .... i want more ! I want to know if there are others close enough not to break the bank . Ultimately a 3 week trip with 3 tourneys is always what i have searched for and i have had that organized before but then 1 of the tournaments cancelled and my path was broken :(

The plan is to travel as much as i can in the next year ! What i have done in the past is nothing compared to what i am planning .... this is not a travelling bug anymore , it's a full blown disease :) that's a good thing don't worry i will be fine . Just my wallet that will hurt more hahaha! As i write this i am in discussion looking for this same dream trip .... Macedonia , Serbia and Greece is very much a possibility in November . It is a region i have not skated on yet and would be really amazing to be there . Organizing these trips takes time , yeah i am still organizing my trip to South Africa which i plan on leaving next month ... and no i haven't booked anything yet LOL . I know i am crazy but i am definitely going .... South Africa and Spain , wish i could make it a 3 country trip but everything between the 2 countries is a risk to visit at the moment . As i have said before i really wish Africa was safer to visit but it's not :(

I really should start working on a trip to the west coast too ... i have never been to Vancouver and my friends at Hockey-Community are organizing a tournament on August 16,17 and it would be really amazing if i make my way over there and represent Toronto seeing how i am the HC Ambassador for Toronto :) It is crazy that i haven't seen most of my own country but the reality is that it costs about as much to fly to Europe as it does to fly to the other side of my country .... Europe just has that more exotic factor over staying within my own borders .

i should get back to my planning , so much to do .... so many places to visit and see ! If you have any ideas please share them with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment