Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Making Plans

Seems i have a few days off and some ideas floating around for my next trip which obviously has changed from the inception of the idea LOL ! At first i wanted to do 3 tourneys in 3 weeks in 3 countries which is always a great plan but NEVER works out :( I first accepted to go to play in Budapest with the Rainman All-Stars then figured that there were 2 tournaments the weeks before in Novi Sad and in Skopje .... Serbia and Macedonia .

Yeah totally cool shit if i could have pulled that off right ? At first the plan was to start in Greece and make my way north which would have to be a month long trip ... and kinda pricey but as of late i have made it smaller and cheaper . Originally i would have been in 5 countries with all the above mentioned plus Kosovo . Now it looks like i will just go to Macedonia,Greece and Hungary which to be fair is still an awesome hockey trip . As usual i am just waiting on confirmation of tournament dates .... If by some chance that all the stars align and Skopje , Novi Sad and Budapest are 3 weeks in a row then obviously that will change my plans for the better .... i still would go to Greece as i just can't miss out on visiting such an amazing country . I have my doubts that this will happen though and that is why i am just planning (not booking yet) for Macedonia,Greece and Hungary in that order .

Its always better to wait then to jump the gun . I have jumped the gun before as i did last trip and had to cancel my flight to Cape Town which CheapOair owes me money for still *don't book with them* . My best guess is that i leave mid November and i should probably wait until the end of October before i start booking anything . I am hoping to convince my buddy Timo to join me if he is able to :) This will be a good trip with a few cheap flights and a couple bus rides .... Obviously the highlight will be searching for Attila Ambrus aka the Whiskey Robber .

At the moment i am just hoping to book some work for this week as it will hold me back from doing more things if i don't have the money ... who am i kidding , that's what credit cards are for LOL ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment