Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Starting to work on another trip ...

I know ... i haven't even left for this trip i have next month , which no doubt will wipe out my account . I'm an addict and travelling to play hockey in other countries is my fix LOL . Hoping to take my gf along on this trip i am planning back to Europe !! Looks like we are agreeing on some places to visit at the moment , everything is up in the air .... originally we are set to go with the main part being the Spengler Cup in Davos,Switzerland . I have never played there , so it would be amazing for me and i am sure the view there is breath taking . Hopefully we will be there for New Years Eve with some of my great friends .

IF not i am already looking at alternatives like going to Belgium or going to play on this outdoor rink in Liechtenstein . Obviously i will be in Germany as it is my second home and i love it to bits ! Probably will head there for Christmas with friends and then head off somewhere else , hopefully i can get in on a tournament around this time too . Hoping to make my way south and possibly pop over to Malta for a short weekend type visit then keep going to some destination on the African continent ... possibly Morocco . There is a rink there and i plan to skate on it !

This will be a tough one to make as i come back at the end of July , hopefully work is super busy and i can get a flight paid off quickly . Was looking around online this morning and i hear that cost of flights might dip this summer *fingers crossed * i miss the good old days when i could find a flight to Europe for $800 these days my eyes light up if i see it just under $1,000 ... it makes it tough on everyone i know , but i have to keep on travelling . If i die broke and get to see the whole world i will die happy ! you can quote me on that one , more then likely i will die broke unless i win that darn lottery ... i will probably die broke if i won the lottery anyways now that i think about it LOL ! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. custom lapel pins

    ReplyDelete