Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lets Make This Easier


The last couple weeks i have been trying to get as many of you to sign up on The Hockey Community . Apparently it is working :) If you haven't signed up trust me you should ! It is still quite new and will only get better , and will be much better if everyone signs up and tells their friends . It will bring the world of hockey together , hopefully one day i can look on the events page and find tournaments from all over the world posted there and it will be a staple for me , you and all our travelling hockey friends to look into and plan trips . 

As mentioned in earlier blog posts, there have been a few other guys that have approached me over the years with ideas to bring the world of hockey a bit closer . None of them came up with anything even close to this . No offense to any of them as all their efforts were valiant and had a great cause . The moment i saw this site i knew it was what we were all looking for . I have already added a good portion of my Ghetto Blaster squad onto the site ( hoping the rest sign up ) , if they all sign up we can use it as a forum to talk about team on goings , etc... If you do bother to follow my advice and help me help this get going then add me .... I am The Travelling Goalie 

Hope to see you all on this site soon .

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed a great site! I use it to manage my team for practices and games. It's so easy as by a simple click players can confirm they're coming to practice/game or not. HC features almost every rink with the whereabouts and you can track your stats! Love it! Christian Pierre

    ReplyDelete