Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Amazed ...

Yesterday i woke up and checked my blog ... sometimes i like to see how many people are reading it :) To my bewilderment i had more hits then i had ever had before in 1 day . I don't usually have more then 200 blog hits a day and when i awoke i had already 700 !!! Not sure who or how i found these new readers but welcome aboard .

By the end of the day i ended up with over 1,500 hits which for me is unreal as that is more then i have in the average month . Today i wake up and see the numbers growing still  , and it makes me wonder how many people would be reading this if it ever went viral ??? are we talking 100's of thousands ? that would be unreal LOL . It seems that my blog gets a bit more popular every year and i don't mind that , hopefully someone reads this and offers to follow me with a camera , that would be AMAZING . For now i will keep on trying to make this as interesting as possible with me odd rants , goalie tips ( complaints ) and my worldly travels .

My next trip begins in just over a month but just before that i will be holding my own International hockey tournament here in Toronto . A bunch of my wild hockey buddies will be torturing the citizens of Toronto for a weekend of hockey debauchery , i will try to blog about it on a daily basis but that might be hard as i will be in the eye of the storm . I am not even staying at my house , i booked a room with my friends LOL ! So whoever posted my blog on the site that everyone is picking this up off i would like to thank you for the boost in readership . Welcome to the wild world of travelling to play hockey .

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! Thanks so much for sharing this! Would love to hear more from you.
    custom lapel pins

    ReplyDelete