Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

So much to plan , don't be a hater :)

Didn't get anything done yesterday , i wanted to but my couch was calling ... and i was fully into being with it :) Today i wake up and i have been asked to be in Punta Arenas on July 9th , this makes things a bit different for me as i only had planned to be in Buenos Aires for 3 days in which i would try to get on the ice in that time . Now i might only have a really really small window of opportunity , pretty much might have to jump on ice the day i arrive if at all possible ... it would be a shame if i couldn't get on the ice in Buenos Aires but none the less i will play in Ushuaia , Argentina to earn my flag :) ... i will still try my darnedest to get on their ice in Buenos Aires .

One of the guys i am travelling with is not too keen on driving both directions from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas , i looked at flight possibilities and i don't think i am willing to pay the extra few hundred dollars to fly there ... now i have to find out when my friends from Ushuaia will go to Punta Arenas for the tournament . Also i need to find out if there is room for 2 or 3 of us with all our equipment . This is gonna be crucial , if i can't get us a ride there then we have to arrange to catch bus and the bus schedule there is a bit dicey with early departures , this means we will have to land in Ushuaia the night before to catch the flight .... If all goes well we will have room to travel with the guys from Ushuaia ! Fingers are crossed :)

Today i really have to get my shit together , gotta clean myself up ( shave chops off) and go get a photo taken for my passport .... if i can get that in today i should have my new passport within 3 weeks . I also have to get a VISA for Brazil , not sure if i can attain this with old passport and/or if it will be effected by a passport # change ??? At some point i have to stop by my local politicians office to pick up some Canadian lapel pins to hand out to friends i meet on my travels , i have never done that before and i think it would be nice for me to give out some small gifts to people ... i have seen others do it and i always said i should , so now i will :)

The flight i book today will have us travelling from Rio de Janeiro to Iguazu Falls then from there to Buenos Aires .... after this flight i only have to book our flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia !!! only thing left to organize after that is our hotels ... decisions,decisions ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment