Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My 2nd Trip to Europe

Well here we go ... tomorrow i head off to Europe !

This is gonna be wild . Tonight i am gonna relax with Kathleen and a couple friends ( Tara & Mike ) probably order some Chinese food and chill out watch a movie take it easy ... deep inside i am way too excited to chill , but i will find a way to hold back all my excitement .

Everything is ready , just talking over a few plans with Rainer finalizing some of the hostels we will stay at ...trying to go on the cheap if you know what i am saying . I will try to keep a daily blog and let you all know about certain hostels , restaurants and things to do in the cities i visit . I know a lot of people will want to find out about Iceland . This is truly the jewel of this trip , the week i will be there should be a great experience . I will do my best to get some great pictures and share them with you all .

If you are in Iceland or will be at the Icelandair tournament feel free to introduce yourself to me , always glad to meet people that are reading this overseas :) i hear the booze is pricey out there so i am gonna make sure to pack a bottle in my hockey gear for this trip .... i know a few of you have heard of Crown Royal , maybe i will bring that again !

If i find wifi at the airport tomorrow i will make a post , until then i have to get to a padded room so i can let loose and bounce off the walls YIPEE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment