Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

No Rest For the WICKED :)

I think its been like a month or so since i have made any posts ... sorry been crazy busy here in Toronto ! The last month has seen my home team get eliminated in playoffs :( then i was picked up by another team for their playoff run ... which we just won the championship and now have a tournament to play in next weekend . Also had a tournament this past weekend which we did not win but had a very respectable record of 1-1-1 ... very tough tournament much tougher then the one we used to play in ! and way more fun :)

So many tournaments going on around the world ... there was a tourney in Tachov , Czech Rep. which starts a series of them over the next month which my good friend Rainer runs . There was a tourney that just happened in Bangkok which a whole load of friends were at  ! Pretty sure the Dubai tournament was this weekend which i was invited to play in last week , had to turn it down as i am pretty broke trying to pay off the rest of my last trip still LOL ! The team that invited me was the Qatar Qanucks , thanks for the invite hope you guys did well .

On the subject of getting invites , i have been getting quite a few emails to go out to Hawaii ... man i wish i could do it ! Unfortunately i can't afford to constantly skip out on work and fly around the world , if any teams can afford to fly me out and put me up at someones house i am always willing to do that but at the moment i have to pick and choose my trips and the last trip was probably my only big trip of the year ... at least that is what i think for now ... yeah kinda sad to say that but this is the time of year that i get busy with work . Apparently this year is going to be a record breaking year for the film industry in Toronto , that is something i want to take full advantage of !

This is truly my favorite time of year as tournaments at all levels are at full swing ! Belgium just won their IIHF division , UAE won the Challenge Cup of Asia ... Stanley Cup playoffs are about to begin ! even without the Leafs i am still excited ... don't blink at this time of year , you might miss a key goal :P

After next weekends big tourney i might shut it down for a bit ... i need to repair my gear and my body . I hope you all have a Happy Easter weekend and keep your head up

555555555

No comments:

Post a Comment